mercredi 11 juillet 2018

Cheapo Food Storage

I've been thinking and since I prep on a budget, would beans and rice be good to stock up on? I figured dry black beans, white rice, multivitamin and protien pills can get us through the bad times. Maybe some calorie bars for good measure. I do keep a good stock of canned goods on hand (about a 6 month supply for my family) but I want to have a bare bone 2 year stock as well and figured this might be the way to go. This is for just in case of lack of game and lack of finds postshtf and lack of funds preshtf. I can buy 100lbs of rice and beans for a few hundred bucks and figured it can last my family 2 years. I'm also going to stock up on salt, pepper and soy sauce where possible (I get these free due to connections in the food industry)
I know its not ideal, but hell, I wont starve to death...

Right?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cheapo Food Storage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire