mardi 10 juillet 2018

Servings per can

Hi all,
I am moving some Hormel Corned Beef, and Spam from my pantry to my LT storage area and vice versa. Expiration dates vary.(I get them from work)

Hormel Corned beef says 6 servings per can. I disagree. Does anyone else see these serving sizes innacurate?
I see others on here always quoting numbers that may be unrealistic.

Point being, my wife prefers Spam over the Corned Beef. Truth is she loves the Southland Corned Beef Hash.

God, you gotta love a nasty women!!!!!!

Anyway,
I am moving my Corned Beef from inside to outside storage, and Spam from outside to inside storage.

I live in SW Louisiana, it gets HOT! Outside is natural, inside is kept at 72 degrees with AC.

Assuming I use this product in the next 2 or 3 years, do you see any problems?

My storage is in a garage, closed door, with concrete slab. Food stored on the slab.

Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Servings per can

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire