vendredi 10 août 2018

Annoying Neighbor

I know we all have had or have a annoying neighbor, that is always wanting to barrow something from money to tools and more at sometime.
I have one that has lived a couple houses down from me for 3 years now, in this time he and his wife has not worked do to something or the other, now its because he got injured on the job 5 years ago and he is waiting on his disability to get approved and his wife is waiting on her welfare to get approved, but this is not my point yet, at first just wanted to borrow a hammer or screwdriver every once in a while. Now as time has past he wants to now borrow our lawn mower, trimmer, food or money which I refuse to loan out because he bought a new mower and trimmer, went and pawned them 2 days later. As to the food I cant loan or give him food if he can have a cookout every weekend and invite all his family over to eat and party, and this is a weekly thing for him. he has been doing this to several of the neighbors and we are all looking for ways to get them out of the neighborhood.

The money if he is on a work related injury he gets workman's comp, so I told him I would him do some odd jobs I had but he cant because of his bad what every it is each time he asks for money.

I guess my question really is what is he going to do or try when the SHTF.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Annoying Neighbor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire