jeudi 2 août 2018

Anxiety but only for pointless stuff

It's ironic, I have every right to be anxious, not only is SHTF coming but even pre-SHTF society is going to hell...

yet ironically, my anxiety is about tiny things that doesn't matter in the bigger picture. Whenever I ask myself what I'm anxious about the answer is things like "I bought a 10 USD keyboard but the keys aren't clicky enough they feel annoying" or "what an embarrassing memory how I said X when I was 13 years old and made a fool off myself".

I try to remind myself that with SHTF coming those are the least of my worries, but it seems my anxiety cannot be argued out of, most of my day is filled with some type of anxiety. Mind you I'm not talking about intense, more talking about a mild but chronic anxiety at the back of my head.

anyone can relate? Anyone found a cure?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anxiety but only for pointless stuff

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire