vendredi 10 août 2018

Debt Free Including The Mortgage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fistfulladirt View Post
As long as you own taxable property, you’ll never be debt free.

I still need my road paved.

There are areas where you can pay $0 in property taxes on your primary residence.

Either by having it valued under the homestead exemption (as my 2k sqft house and 80 acres are) and/or through special exemptions to vets, disabled vets, elderly etc.

I have borrowed 1x in my life, (for property) and I have the cash to pay it off.
(I'm holding for now as I decide if that's the best use of those finances.... hard to choose till my health has stabaluzed.)

Everything else I've paid cash for.

There's been a couple threads like this one in the last year the op may wish to find and bump.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Debt Free Including The Mortgage?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire