mercredi 22 août 2018

Domestic Violence Next Door

I'm out with the horses and I hear a big argument next door. So being nosy, I watched and saw my neighbor (female) get hit by her boyfriend and fall to the ground. I thought I couldn't let that happen. I don't even know how I cleared the horse fence, but walked over.

I know, very stupid move.

Anyway, I yelled to him to stop it. He squared off on me. Now I'm thinking I'm about to get my ass kicked badly. He is easily 30+ younger than me and works as a landscaper and as a mason so I know he's very fit. Anyway, he started coming at me and said, "**** you old man." So I replied that I was 66 yous and if he assaulted me, I'd call the cops and it was a very bad enhancement on assault to assault a senior citizen. Luckily he stopped.

I walked up to the woman (I know her very well) and asked if a. She was okay and b. if she wanted me to call the cops. She said she was fine and no cops.

So, pressing my luck, I looked at him and said, "You are a man- you don't hit women. It doesn't say much about you." Then went home, breathing a huge sigh of relief. I'm obviously a special kind of stupid. But things got quiet over there.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Domestic Violence Next Door

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire