mercredi 1 août 2018

Getting back out there.

Hey everyone, I'll spare the long drawn out details, but, in quick summary, last year I suffered a brain aneurysm that has sidelined my outdoor activities.

While i was recuperating in the hospital, my house was broken into and extensively vandalized. ALL of my hiking, camping and backpacking equipment was stolen. Everything I've aquired over the years.

My dr hasn't cleared me for hiking and backpacking just yet, but I have at least to get out in the woods and do some car cmaping or something before i Go insane. So the point of my post is this, I need some suggestions on cheap beginner equipment that will serve its purpose well enoug till it can be upgraded. Ultralight and hi-tech isn't a concern at this point. I can't work and am on a fixed income, so my budget is beyond sad. I'll probably get one of those $30 walmart "backpacking" tents for the time being. A yoga mat and my woobie for shelter/comfort. Any other suggestions ya'll could throw out? thanks guys. I am dying to get back out there in nature...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Getting back out there.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire