mardi 7 août 2018

Getting closer to installing the plumbing and septic system

As my rustyic container build is progressing, I try to plan ahead on certain things. That gives me time to figure what might work as an alternative to something new or expensive, and a chance to shop for things surplus or just more affordable. Anything that might need repair and no longer of use for others, blah, blah, blah, you get the idea.

I sort of have a septic system worked out. I am not restricted by any regulations. My tanks are small and only 60 gallons each. The leech field and lateral line can go on forever, if I want to do it that way. This setup is more than big enough and will work out fine. I am basing it on ones that have been in use for over 50 years.

I plan to collect rain water from roof. Enough falls most years to keep me wet enough. With an initially full 275 gallon tote, I can squeak by easily if on the conservative side.

Plan to have an external pressure activated pump that is gravity fed from tote to keep prime. From there I need to go thru some types of filtration. So that is one area I need some insight on.

Any suggestions, experiences and recommendations would be great and expected. Please dont hesitate to post any thing you might have to offer even if you dont see it all that relevant. I will end up with some hodge-podge that will get the job done, just might not be very mainstream.

Again anything you have to offer, please dont hold back.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Getting closer to installing the plumbing and septic system

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire