vendredi 17 août 2018

How do you measure SOUND VOLUME on your guns?

I'm trying to excel-sheet as many things as I can about the guns I own, makes it easier to decide what guns to pick for what purpose etc.

One of the variables I'm missing in my excel sheet is sound volume, I would love to know how loud each gun/ammo is. But how would I measure that?

The only results I find on google are excessively overkill, using specialized equiptment. I would prefer something that doesn't need more equiptment.

One option would be to use a regular camera or smartphone, however if I understood it right those automatically adjusts their volume to match the ambient sound right? also they have built-in "volume compressors" which means that they are bad at capturing loud spikes of volume.

I would be interested in both how loud it is in my head position, but also for listeners at distance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How do you measure SOUND VOLUME on your guns?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire