samedi 18 août 2018

The way some think

Do you ever wonder how some individuals come to think they way they do?

I took my trash and recyclables to the waste station today and saw two people that put that question in my mind.

The short story on one was a man with "Bernie Sanders" stickers on the back and sides of his car.

The other is a longer story. Given it is Sat there was 3 of us in line for a parking space. One guy was about to back out but another opening came before to my right and I pulled in. The guy that was pulling out did so and the car behind me pulled in. By the time I gathered my trash the guy was berating a mother and her teen daughter. He had intended to back out of the parking space turn around and back in. I took up for the ladies well that turned into the guy letting loose at me with "F" bombs. (hope is can put it that way without a violation). That flew all over me as funny. The guy could not see that either of us would have made the same honest mistake (if you can even call it a mistake). There was zero reason for either of us to think he was doing anything except leaving.(no clue about his political persuasion; the two are not linked)

I just do not understand how some people think.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



The way some think

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire