mercredi 22 août 2018

Thompson Center Contender & Encore systems?

Does anyone have experience with these? The concept seems like a great idea, having many different calibers available with a single firearm with just a barrel swap. I am curious about those of you who have one and multiple barrels, how often do you find yourself using the alternative barrels? How hard was it to track down the different barrels?

I've been in the market for a break action single shot rifle to use as a plinker and "survival" rifle in .223 for a long while now and have been eyeing this while researching other models. I've read that the TC Contender and Encores are reliable and robust enough to handle some really hot loads which is a huge plus.

I've narrowed down my choices to the Henry rifle and the TC system. I'm leaning more towards the Henry rifle at the moment due to it being significantly cheaper and able to do exactly what I want for less. My main attraction to the TC guns were the caliber changing but if that's more trouble than its worth then I'll likely pass on it in favor of the Henry.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Thompson Center Contender & Encore systems?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire