mercredi 9 janvier 2019

Funny but real

Hi all, I am relocating permanently from Italy to US due to my new job, and one of the first things that I wanted to do before starting my brand new life in NH was to start studiyng how my new home country works, the history, the constitution and the civics....
So I went to Barnes&Noble (I still love to have my important books on paper) and asked where I could find something about the US consitution and I got directions.... then asked about US history and again I got the direction... finally I asked where I could find a book about civics, in particular how the Us Government and everything related works, and I was pointed toward the SCI-FI section by a laughing shop assistant...

I found it funny how people respect the constitution and the country's history but not so much the government that rules people everyday's ife...
Just wanted to share.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Funny but real

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire