dimanche 13 mai 2018

Sig Sauer P365

Last week, Sig Sauer, Weatherby, and Springfield Arms held a factory demonstration day out at our local range. They let people try out the various handguns and rifles. Sig had their new Micro Compact P365 there along with a dozen other models. I decided to try the P365 since it was the smallest 9mm out there. For the demo, they had training targets set up at about 20 feet and loaded 3 rounds per person.
Everyone else was shooting the larger handguns, two-handed, at the targets, and still hitting everything but the bulls eye. I am right-handed, so I took the P365, and fired it with my right hand. I hit two just to the left, and one in the bull as you can see in the target below.
When I came back half hour later, the target was completely covered with hits, but mine was still the only one in the bull. So I decided to try again, left-handed, with the P365. I told the Rep I was going to hit one of the small dots in the upper right corner. He just smiled. I hit the one the arrow points to dead center. When I came back again to take another photo, the target was gone and a new one was up.

That little Sig P365 is a pleasure to shoot. At just over 2 lbs, and capable of holding 10-13 rounds, that is the one I want.

Has anyone else tried out the Sig P365?

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p365-...o-compact.html

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sig Sauer P365

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire