samedi 2 juin 2018

TacticalGear (TG) review: not good experience

Default TacticalGear (TG) review: not good experience


I really want to like, and like dealing with, TG but am pretty miffed with poor to crappy customer service. Over the years I’ve purchased a few items, most recently a knife, shorts and pants. This last time around 2 items came from probably different places (dropped shipped, I reckon) but 2 items still weren’t shipped. The TG website makes it look like the order has been fulfilled as there is no mention of backorder or any updates sent. I wait a few weeks and call and am told I should hear at the end of the following week. That’s good news since the worst case would be them thinking the items were shipped by their supplier, but were left out. I wait that almost two week period, nothing. No update still my order history looks ‘fulfilled.’ I send an email, no response, so I call. They call Propper and email me back they need to inspect the shipment before sending out orders. Another week goes by, no update, nothing..... it’s been about five weeks, or more, now: if I had known all this before I would have definitely gone elsewhere.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



TacticalGear (TG) review: not good experience

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire