Cut the garlic and repeat again maintaining the same diet, basic degree of activity, sitting the same way legs uncrossed each time.
You might document something good if you're fairly meticulous.
The best way to lower your blood pressure is to be as active as you can eating less fatty foods.
The cheapest way is to go to a doc and ask for generic lisinopril (well after he diagnoses and looks you over that is). Works wonders and it's cheap. 3 month supplies are good to have.I have no side effects from lisonipril and having been more active, quitting smoking #!, and losing some weight I'm going down. I'm on the smallest pill now and I just had my pressure checked after doing a treadmill for 18 minutes. It was elevated along with the pulse, but both were fine.
But you do need a plant that works consistently for you in the long haul for your own best health and happiness. Mix one, two and three if necessary.
__________________
-
Don't worry. Be happy. And prepared.
-
Garlic for high blood pressure
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire