jeudi 12 juillet 2018

Peter Strzok's Hearing - 07/12/18

The Democrats are even more stupid than I thought and, apparently, crap their brains out every morning and flush them down the toilet bowl.

Strzok is a bald faced liar and an unethical, immoral scumbag. He came across in a very negative light to anyone watching the proceedings. By running interference for him and giving him support the Dems made complete fools of themselves and demonstrated that they are not interested in getting to the truth, but just supporting their agenda and narrative.

I do believe that Strzok will wind up behind bars in the future. However, the immediate damage to the Dems and benefit to us is that a ton of independents and undecided voters got to see the Democrat Party defending the most obnoxious, deceitful, egomaniacal prick you could imagine. I am confident that the jackass Party lost a lot of potential voters who came over to the GOP after witnessing that spectacle.

RED TIDAL WAVE IN NOVEMBER! MAGA!!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Peter Strzok's Hearing - 07/12/18

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire