Quote:
|
What would you consider the best company that currently has M14/M1A rifles on the market?
I've been looking at Springfield Armory, James River Armory, Fulton Armory, and LRB Arms. There's a huge price difference in models between each company as well as a huge price difference between each company. I've seen praise for LRB on this board and others, but does the quality really justify the almost $1,500 price difference as some of the Springfield Armory and JRA rifles? |
LRB Arms and Fulton Armory will custom build to your exact specifications. ( Dont have any exacts with JRA., but SAI does or used to have a custom shop.)
Example: Chrome lined bbls: If that is a priority for you, LRB and FA can deliver the best CL tubes for this type of rifle.
Then there is the forged vs cast debate. Debunked by those that use both...lol.
Forged recievers = LRB and JRA. Cast = FA and SAI
Note: JRA uses Bula Defense recievers for thier builds...last I looked.
M14 service rifle parts: Do your homework here, but there are several companies that make components that exceed " GI " parts in several areas.
With that said, I currently have 2 LRBs, an SAI, and another custom built using a Norinco M14 receiver. ( A 500 dollar " beater " that was built in 2003)
As to your 1st question.....
1. Big budget= LRB, FA, JRA, and SAI. .....in that order.
2. On a tight budget= JRA and SAI in that order.
Note: Jon Wolfe can also build you a fine M14.
What are you lookin at for an " end state"?
Match rifle, GPR, " authentic M14 service rifle clone, etc.....?
Edit: My next M14 will be a JRA M14 " paratrooper "..... simply so I can evaluate it up again SAI and LRB.
11B
Question for all you M14/M1A afficiandos

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire