lundi 6 août 2018

Animal Rescue Equipment

I know this really isn't a survivalist topic but, I'm having a difficult time finding any information of equipment used and different practices in how to rescue animals.

I've come across a few stays in my time and usually have good luck talking them into getting in my truck with nothing more than a tasty treat but, besides leashes and cigars, can anyone recommend any other tools that they might use?

I have a full size pickup truck with a metal cannot on the back, beds on platforms on each side, lots of storage space underneath, strobe light on the to in back for when I pull over to try and rescue a stray and keep myself and the animal a little safer. I've got a fluorescent vest I out on as soon as I stop my truck, lots of leashes and collars I've picked up at yard sales, one of those ball throwing sticks, cooler and a bowl to give them water, some lightweight work gloves to keep from getting but..

I guess I'm looking got
For ideas on a capture stick or lessons on how to lasso the animal but, thinking that might not be the best idea.

The local animal associations focus mainly on distributing good, working at pretty events, and trying tiki get donations.

I'm not one for sitting in a metal chair all day telling gold about the organization.

I prefer to be active and always stop when I see a dog roaming the streets.

Anyone else into this or have any trucks of the trade they care to share?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Animal Rescue Equipment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire