lundi 6 août 2018

Seltzer Water for Survival Drinking Water

Seltzer Water for Survival Drinking Water

I really like the flavored seltzer water sold in the grocery stores. It has no sugar, no salt, and is lightly flavored. It is very refreshing and I generally drink two or three a day. When they have a sale, I buy a bunch of it. I had the store order 40 cases of Mandarin Orange for me, and I picked it up Saturday. Added to what I already had I now have 124 12 packs of Mandarin Orange Seltzer. That is 1488 cans of water. At 4 cans per day (48 oz), that would last 4 years.

The advantages are:
They don't go bad or stale.
If a can is damaged and leaking, it will be easy to tell because it won't fizz when opened.
It tastes great, cold or warm.
Opening just a can does not contaminate the rest of the stock.
No need for bleach or any other preservative.
It is easy to rotate the stock and keep it up to date.
It is easy to transport because each 12 pack only weighs only 9 lb, 14 oz.
You can take as much or as little as you want.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Seltzer Water for Survival Drinking Water

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire