dimanche 12 août 2018

Awesome knife finds, historical blades!

Went out with the Mrs. yesterday and stopped off at a local antique place. I like browsing through the glass cases because they sometimes have some seriously good knives.... along with the 100 knives for $20 late-night infomercial crap that are found in some of the cases.

I couldnt believe my good.... and bad luck! I found 4 seriously amazing knives that are way too expensive for me, but it was just a chance of a lifetime to get to handle them. Wanted to share them with you.

1. Wilkerson Fairbairn-Sykes Commemorative dagger with box, great shape!

2. Randall Stag Handle with sheath.

3. Randall Stacked Leather Grip (i accidentally deleted the sheath photo, but its in great condition like the other pic posted above.)

I really need to win the lottery or sell a kidney or something, it was so hard to walk away! theres a less expensive Gerber Patiot thats been there for a long time, i might have to see if they'll come down in price for me a little.

theres a 4th one i can post later, but im seeing if Goblin might want it. if he's not interested i'll post it on here.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Awesome knife finds, historical blades!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire