dimanche 12 août 2018

Separate bedrooms!

I have gotten so much flack for this from other women. Men get it. But a lot of women have not.

They think we are on the verge of divorce because we don't sleep together at night.

I have a lot of reasons. He eats in bed. He drinks a lot and has blackouts.
He listens to TV, or talking books, on headphones. He has back trouble and sleeps like a cat or dog, with his legs in the air. He is in a wheelchair so it has to sit by the bed, then when he gets up to "use it" it's a big production.

On my side, I'm messy. I want crap all around my bed. He would knock it over. We live in Houston. Unless you have the AC on at a high level, you don't want another warm body in the bed. I get migraines and bad headaches and want to be still when that happens. I am also a restless sleeper when I am trying to drop off.

But, oh, the reactions we have gotten. One driver was almost sobbing when she told me all the old time married couples she knows have separate bedrooms, and where had the love gone?

I have a lot more love than I would if we had to share a bedroom.

What about you, if you could, would you?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Separate bedrooms!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire