jeudi 9 août 2018

Gauging interest in reviving the SBARN net

Default Gauging interest in reviving the SBARN net


I am gauging interest in reviving the SBARN. When I was setting up my station with my old radio and a wire NVIS antenna, it helped me out a lot. Anyhow, I was looking at restarting the net for use here. Depending on what people are working at, we could change bands. I want to help new guys with HF, along with all of us trying new things, making contacts, etc. I am still using my ICOM IC701 with 100W. NCS would be anyone willing, preferably pushing more than 100W to get out. I would run the first night in an attempt to getting it running. This would be a late night net, around 0300Z per my work schedule, at least starting out. Any OMISS members, this would be the same time as OMISS. I would want to do nets 1X per week. We can iron out details on members who would be interested. Thanks for the interest. I expect I'll be seeing a few names from the original SBARN crew here....

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Gauging interest in reviving the SBARN net

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire