jeudi 2 août 2018

Outdoor Running Safety/Protection Video

Greetings boards. So in an effort to get rid of the dad bod I've acquired since moving to Mississippi, I started running again. Since treadmills aren't that appealing to me, I've been hitting the Natchez Trace trails to get my miles in a few times a week.

Shortly after I started, a co-worker warned me about some locally reported animal attacks and incidents of shady people on trails, so I started to think about how to protect myself. After realizing that trying to outbox something or someone wouldn't be the best idea if I was attacked, I came up with a few options. Instead of typing it all here, I'll just post the link to the video I just made on the topic for my Youtube channel Remnant Outdoors.

https://youtu.be/ujr2s02VXDg

Any additional protection recommendations are welcome.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Outdoor Running Safety/Protection Video

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire