lundi 13 août 2018

Replacing Mayday Food Bars

I am replacing some long expired Mayday Food Ration bars that expired more than 4 years ago. I was going to be replacing them with the same Mayday bars as they actually don't taste bad but the cheapest I could find was $4 per 1200 calories from an ebay seller. Then I ran into the UST bars that Walmart sells. I was able to get them at my local Walmart for $2.50 per 1200 calories. The packaging is very similar as is the taste, are these just repackaged Mayday Bars?

As a side note, anyone else looking to replace old bars.....the new Mayday bars are devoid of nutrients unlike the old bars that provided 100% of most nutrients per 400 calorie bar. I called Mayday manufacturing about this recently and was told that they are survival bars not energy bars. Just another way for a manufacturer to save a few dollars I guess.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Replacing Mayday Food Bars

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire