jeudi 30 juillet 2020

Bought my first camping hammock

Went kayak camping last weekend at the beautiful Mission Point on Bribie Island with a few mates. Some of them have been using camping hammocks exclusively for their camping trips the past 3-4 years. They’ve been in my ear the whole time to ditch my tent and get a hammock.

Well, my tent is nearing the end of its service life so I pulled the pin on a Hennessy Jungle Explorer Zip XL. It’s supposed to be a good gateway hammock into the world of hammock camping. If should be here next week according to the postage tracking.

We (the boyz) have a few stealth camping adventures lined up that require a hammock, so I’m looking forward to being an outlaw while also being in the outdoors.

Will post some thoughts once it arrives and I’ve had a go at using it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bought my first camping hammock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire