dimanche 26 juillet 2020

How many days do you have

Personally I'd aim higher than 90 days.

If you got caught flat footed by Covid which had only minor supply chain disruptions then with only 90 days you'll get caught flat footed again. A Depression with severe food price inflation could easily go over 90 days. We know from history that that is a completely survivable event.

I'm not a doom and gloom Covid believer, but I do believe it's going to cause secondary issues like economic problems. Now if Covid continues on it's current path and we have a bad Flu season then things may get nasty. If we have supply chain disruptions you could see major shortages. The food lines are already starting. This too is completely survivable but could easily deplete 90 days of food.

Like you said, store what you eat and eat what you store. My 2cp is aim higher.

Before Covid my wife and I mostly ate take out because of my job. Because we were prepared and knew what to do we switched to only home prepared food without missing a beat and don't believe we'll ever go back to take out. To boot the money savings has been incredible. We haven't had takeout since the before first Covid case hit South Carolina.

As Aerindel said, I can't tell you exactly but it's way over a year at our primary residence and way over 90 days at our "weekender".

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How many days do you have

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire