dimanche 26 juillet 2020

need emergency first aid/IFAK recommendations

I am trying to put together as close to ideal as an IFAK as possible that is trauma-capable. This is intended to be carried either on a light pack, vest, or belt so it can't have the whole kitchen sink.

I really don't know jack about medical but I'm willing to put in the effort to learn how to use at least things like tourniquets, chest seals, quick-clot, etc. Please recommend what you'd include, or things you'd skip, and maybe an ideal pouch to hold it all.

Or, if you have in mind an ideal pre-made kit, please link that as well.

Would also love to hear recommendations on the best way to learn trauma care. Stop bleeds, stabilize enough for EMT's to come. Mainly focused on GSW type trauma. I think I can figure out the other parts of the kit, it's that part of it that I know least about and want to consult the experts.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



need emergency first aid/IFAK recommendations

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire