dimanche 26 juillet 2020

My bedroom pistol is a suppressed .22

I can easily shoot very accurate one hand no problem, I can empty a clip in no time right at the critical section center mass left where the heart is located. No problem holding a flashlight in one hand and accurate repeat shots with my pistol.

I keep a Ruger Mark IV tactical with a Dead Air Mask. I practice with it a lot, really handles nicely and it is damn rock solid reliable I shoot it alot and never had any issues with it.

What is amazing is how quiet it is even the dogs observing Don’t even care they just stay in their beds relaxed, including my dog scared of firework sounds or thunder.

You can deal with the intruder without disturbing the neighbors or scaring/waking up etc the kids. If the intruder has a driver or backup they wont be alerted to the shots giving you the advantage as well.

Do not underestimate .22LR any of you keep a suppressed firearm for home security?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My bedroom pistol is a suppressed .22

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire