jeudi 30 juillet 2020

looking for something that rotates 90 degrees...

Default looking for something that rotates 90 degrees...


I am in the process of building another ham emcomm box. I decided that, for the antenna, I will use a hamstick dipole. I will not be getting crazy height in the air. I will have that option, but I am trying a project. What I am looking for is something that rotates 90 degrees, and kind of locks in place. Something that can support some weight and can be mounted on the side of the go box. I have been looking, and maybe having quite a stupid moment. If anyone can think of something, I would greatly appreciate it. I feel like I have seen what I am looking for, but the searches I am doing is coming up blank. Probably something stupid easy, but I am asking for help. Thank you guys for your time.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



looking for something that rotates 90 degrees...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire