vendredi 22 avril 2016

RK Gun Shows for the weekend of April 23 24 2016

This weekend Saturday April 23, and 24th 2016 RK Gun Shows will have shows in Wichita, Kansas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Germantown, Tennessee. RK puts on high quality shows across the USA. All three shows this weekend are 2 day shows. My friends from All American Pawn from Atchison, Kansas will be at the Wichita, Ks show. Be sure to check them out, I have included a link to RK Gun Shows website for additional information on the shows this weekend and I am also posting up my $2.00 coupon that will get you two bucks off entry at any of the RK Gun Shows across the country complement’s of my Youtube Channel Sams Garage Sale. This information provided as a way of saying thank you for all you have done for me. Have a safe and kick ass weekend.I am having a issue posting the $2.00 discount coupon image here. I do have one on the front page of my website. You are welcome to copy and print it off or you can just show the coupon on any mobile device. RKs website ……. http://rkshows.com/

My website where you can find the $2.00 discount coupon... http://ift.tt/26jiSfD

Let's block ads! (Why?)



RK Gun Shows for the weekend of April 23, 24, 2016

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire