jeudi 12 juillet 2018

Black plastic over the raised beds to kill off weeds

Default Black plastic over the raised beds to kill off weeds


Looks like the early heat wave wiped out most of my garden this year, and now I have lost interest due to work and such. The weeds have taken over and everything's a mess.
Plan is to weed eat everything down to the dirt then cover the beds with black plastic sheeting to overheat the roots and kill them.
If I do that will it kill all the roots and everything for good? Will it kill the nutrients in the soil as well? I don't want to neutralize the soil so that it would be worthless.
Also the plan would be to plant my fall garden by beginning of next month

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Black plastic over the raised beds to kill off weeds

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire