lundi 6 juillet 2020

Sam Parker thread (be careful/always carry)

Default

I couldn't watch any of the clips (they wouldn't play for some reason) but I can imagine what they reveal. I've watched many before. Today's "racism" is 99% black hatred towards white and 1% the other way around. I suspect that we'll be seeing those percentages change as the days progress. I'm more wary today than I was 6 months ago. I urge all people (especially the ones in or near the big cities) to ARM YOURSELVES and know how to use your self-defense tools. Take your poor little ones OUT of the cities ASAP. They're going to be bullied and hurt in the days to come. Come on ... it's time to start preparing for the worst cause I doubt that it's going to get better any time soon.

__________________

"See in this world there's two kinds of people my friend:
those with loaded guns and those who dig"
Clint Eastwood


Last edited by cannonfoddertfc; Today at 10:45 AM..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sam Parker thread (be careful/always carry)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire