vendredi 14 août 2020

Yealloo there all. New ALPHA WOLF in the group. lol

Ran across a link to this website, checked it out * sure nuff, see there are many others see things like I do & have parallel interest in whats gonna happen in the near future: SHTF big time!
Not quite time for the really bad yet, but soon. Hope ya'll don't mind if I scan, read, learn, reply in the forums & maybe find others close to me in East Texas, Tyler area, who I mite become friends with for mutual support when the SHTF for reals so we could pool our efforts, all of us survive while we destroy the enemies in AMERICA TOGETHER?!?
Working on building my survival gear up, but being on SSDI, makes for a slowww long drawn out affair! But in Time.
Please feel free to ask me anything anytime, I'll give ya as strait up honest answer as I possibly can and would appreciate any shares you feel I mite or even mite not seem like or be of interest in!? One never knows till you ask or tries, ehh? Am 64, 110% loyal patriotic Texan who refuses to allow some group of fools to run me out of my home without me giving them the biggest, hardest, most difficult fight top accomplish that, they could ever have imagined! They can have my guns when they pry my cold dead fingers off of them! NOT until, NOT by ANYONE; even some defunct NEW GOVT or a Rep thereof, like BIT-O-TRASH O'CROOK! lol MAGA!
Live long & prosper all! ALL: PLZ HAVE A GREAT WONDERFUL DAY!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yealloo there all. New ALPHA WOLF in the group. lol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire