jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Expired marshmallows still good?

Okay, this is a weakness of mine... I love these.

I have an old bag of Giant Marshmallows that expired almost a year ago. They are still soft and puffy, and I can smell them right through the bag. Mmmm. They look white, no yellowing like another brand stored with this bag, not sticky like the other one, they still have dry slightly powdery outsides. The ingredients are corn syrup, sugar, dextrose, modified cornstarch, water, gelatin, natural and artificial flavor, tetrasodium pyrophosphate.

The only strange thing is, the bag is tightly puffed up and swollen with air, and the other brand's stored bag was shrunken and stuck to the marshmallows. This bag is like a balloon, no air leaking out, but I can smell them through it. And I want to eat one.

Do you think it will make me sick?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Expired marshmallows still good?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire