dimanche 30 octobre 2016

Compressor pre-use prep?

I just bought an air compressor to power some small air tools at home. It's a MAC700 by Makita. It was quite a good deal at under $200. Low RPM for better life, oil-lubricated, etc...

It's rated for 12.4 amps which is about the lowest I've seen for an oil-lubricated compressor. I tested the electrical plug I will be using by plugging in a water heater and blasting it to full power (nominal 1,500 watts) for 10 minutes. 12.4 amps at 120 volts is just under 1,500 watts so I'm hoping the compressor does not blow the switchboard (the heater did not, either).

My question is, once I get the compressor, do I need to put oil in it or does it come with the oil? If I do need to get it, what else do I need to do to prepare it for use besides making sure it has the right level of oil?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Compressor pre-use prep?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire