dimanche 30 octobre 2016

I need help for Bug out plan (I need to travel +400 km)

I'm a student in college and I'm staying at dorm. The city which I live is too big and 3 million people living in it. I've got nowhere to go in here. I must return to my family when SHTF, then we can go to our BOL.

But the problem is ı'm too far away from home (450 km-279 mile). Also I will must pass a strait and I don't have any vehicles. What should I do? Any suggestions? (I have an BOB but I think going to home on foot probably takes more than 3 day.)

And the other thing, WHAT IF ı never go back my home? Let's say I couldn't pass that strait. What should ı do then? (No highway or bridge to pass the strait.)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I need help for Bug out plan (I need to travel +400 km)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire