lundi 31 octobre 2016

Would you buy a Humvee?

First, I think this is correct place for this post.

I'm in the market to buy a new vehicle, my price range is under 20k.
I was at a trunk or treat event with a car show over the weekend. There was a guy there with a Humvee he had gotten from Ironplanet.com. Basically He buys them, gets them registered, makes them street legal and all the background work you'd normally have to do to buy a military Humvee and drive it on the road.
He wanted about 16k for one. I got in the one there and really enjoyed how I felt in it.

I've always wanted one of these and now having an actual chance to get one, my question is is that a decent price for them?

I don't know tons about them although my gf is a combat vet and informed me that the ones she drove in Iraq were reliable.

It also fits the criteria in a vehicle I want.
Diesel engine
4 wheel drive.
Would prefer manual transmission but those aren't easy to find.
Durable.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Would you buy a Humvee?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire