vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Prepping for the election

Every presidential election I make certain that my fuel, diesel, and propane tanks are full before election day. No big deal, it's that time of year anyway and I need those tanks filled so it's kind of a deadline in my head. So yesterday I called for my tanks to be filled. Fuel and diesel, no problem, they'll be out by Wednesday. But when I called for my propane she laughed and said, "I bet you want it before election day.". Of course I did, that was why I called this early. She told me that she had been getting many, many calls from people who want to make sure they don't have to go out if they don't have to. "They are filling up in case things get crazy after the election".

I'll be looking at the store shelves to see if anything is going on there. But at least a good handful of people in this area are preparing somewhat for the elections. Anyone seeing anything going on in your area?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Prepping for the election

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire