lundi 31 octobre 2016

Gossner order from Dollar Tree Review

Food:
Gossner Whole Milk in 1 quart sealed container. (12 pack case)

Price:
$1 per sealed quart

Stamped "Best By" date:
August 19th 2017

Purchased from:
Dollar Tree website, shipped to store.

Review of order:
My local Dollar Tree has this item in stock regularly, but I wanted to order a few cases to keep during the winter for my child. I picked up the item 10/31/16 after receiving the delivery email on 10/29/16 and ordering 10/20/16. The case had been opened and taped up with an orange tape. One of the 12 quarts was missing, one was missing the lid, and one looked like it had been kicked around quite a bit. The store manager couldn't tell me why I was asked to sign off on a missing package, but did hesitantly tell me to get replacement from the shelf.

Rating for Dollar Tree order:
1/5
-Shipping was slow but free
-Manager didn't have any care until pressed about missing merchandise in front of 10 people in line.
-Maybe a star higher, but trying to reseal a case with tape when something was missing was low.

The product itself:
5/5
- I recommend Gossner milk to anyone looking for a short term (less than 1 year) milk supply that doesn't need refrigeration until opened. I know there are reviews showing the milk being ok to use after 2 years, I don't plan to personally keep a milk in liquid form past a year.
-The taste is good, I prefer it over Walmart whole milk.
-The nutrition facts are within 10% up or down for all categories as compared to Walmart whole milk.
-$1 is hard to beat for this product as other similar brands are $1.86 at my local Walmart.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Gossner order from Dollar Tree Review

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire