vendredi 28 octobre 2016

I don't have a shotgun!!!

DefaultI don't have a shotgun!!!


So, as the title says, I'm shotgun poor. I have plenty of firepower and live on enough property to use it at will for hunting or target shooting. I am a little ashamed of myself for not owning a shotgun. Every time I go to buy a new firearm I find myself considering the fact that as time passes semi auto firearms with detachable mags will be harder to come by so that's what I get (except for my Henry lever action 22).
I have an affinity for a Remington 870 supermag combo. I can shoot all size shells, have 2 barrels and.....well??? What else should I consider for less than 500 bucks that gives me the option to use 3.5" shells and comes with two barrels??
I know this has most likely been asked 978 times and I should learn to use the search function but I'm feeling froggy and wanted to post a new thread!!! 馃榿
In all seriousness what are my options?? Uses would be skeet shooting, deer hunting, bird hunting and potentially the one gun gun that sits by my bed every night.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I don't have a shotgun!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire