samedi 23 septembre 2017

What is this small Texas lizard?

I don't have a picture, but he is small, maybe 1.5 inches long, has larger than normal feet great for climbing and leaping. Kinda gross looking, with minimal tail. Tan-green color.

He's not like the larger green lizards that I like a lot that hop on my shoulder occasionally for a ride until I notice them. I guess those are chameleons.

This little oddball critter I've seen around before. Very fast. Anyways, he was hiding under my door threshold and invited himself inside the other day, way too fast for me to raise an objection. He likes to sit on my coffee maker and jump onto my arm scaring the crap out of me in the morning when getting my first cup of coffee going.

Just curious. I just looked through several pages of google images, but no joy.

Anyone know what this critter is? Almost looks like a little gecko, but not cute and I would not buy insurance from him.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What is this small Texas lizard?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire