vendredi 22 septembre 2017

Preppers: The Local Community College

Preppers, have you checked the local community college to see what classes may help your prepping plans?

A few days ago I went by the local community college here in Jasper, Texas - Angelina College. I was hoping to talk to someone about finishing my degree, but the office was closed. People were attending night classes, so the building was open.

While walking past a reception desk, I noticed several booklets on display for students. One booklet was a college newspaper; the other explained which classes were being offered during the fall 2017 semester.

After looking through the paper, I was surprised at how many classes are related to prepping.

The post Preppers: The Local Community College appeared first on AllOutdoor.com.

Read the full article here...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Preppers: The Local Community College

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire