mercredi 14 mars 2018

Been an emotional past few days

Saturday morning (March 10th) I went to open the chicken house, and my Cur dog was not with the other two. Zoey, Ellis and Buster usually run together. Zoey and Ellis were home, but Buster was not.

He was not home before Saturday night. When dark rolled around, I was very concerned.

Sunday, I spent 3/4 of the day looking for buster. The rest of the day was spent getting ready for monday.

Monday, got up and wrote some articles for alloutdoor, spent the rest of the day looking for Buster. Did a hiking trip through the area where the dogs usually prowl.

Monday night I was an emotional train wreck. Blaming myself for not having him fixed... etc.

6:30 Tuesday morning Buster was at the front door. Back leg looks like it was clipped by a vehicle. Nothing bad, just some road rash.

He is probably the most affectionate dog I have ever owned. He loves to snuggle in the bed, and will sometimes sleep with his head on my shoulder.

In the woods he is always prowling, looking, running.. etc.

Spent close to $400 for a wireless fence with shock collars.

Buster has an appointment Friday at the vet to get fixed.

Video has Buster in it

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Been an emotional past few days

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire