mercredi 14 mars 2018

For Those Who Are Not Stocked Up

For those of you who for one reason or another are not stocked up as you should be and prone to that sinking feeling every time you hear all of this gun control talk...its not too late. There is time, and many things you are regretting not having bought these last few years are still available.

It is still the best time in history to stock up and buy what you want at pretty good prices.

I invite anyone out there to share links to products that could be the focus of new legislation so that the new owners or those who are not squared away get off their butts and get their orders in while they can. Call this a public service to those that are new or procrastinated too long.

I'll start with a few things here, some I can't link to because of sites blocked on this computer I'm using but i will describe how to get there.

30-round D&H AR-15 magazines with magpul followers, great magazines, the only ones I run, just a darn good product in every way. Go to bravocompanyusa.com - go to magazines and you can buy a case of 100 for $799 plus tax and shipping. The case I ordered last week came out to $8.50 each. Not bad in this current environment. And as of this writing they are still in stock. If you're waiting for them to get down to $6.99 like last fall you are crazy. I don't think that's happening again, at least while all this gun control talk is floating around.

They also have 10 round packs of these for $89 plus tax and shipping. So still probably under/around $10/each for these magazines. Can you afford 10 magazines to put in your pantry? I think you can.

They also have some magpul magazines for around $10.50 plus taxes and shipping. Not bad for magpul though I admit I'm partial to the D&H and don't know much about magpul. The only ones I have came with used rifles and they have never given me problems, but I only have a few of them.

Ammo - 223/5.56 at Palmetto State Armory (google it) is regularly on sale on their 'daily deal' for $299/1000 with free shipping. So call it 30 cents per round shipped to your door. Not bad at all in this climate. Can you afford one case for freedom purposes?

How about half a case? They have deals for half a case too. Their daily deals are always worth a look.

So those are my contributions to the newbies or procrastinators out there that have not stocked up yet.

Maybe some other board members can share some good sites and deals they are seeing.

I have no interest whatsoever in these companies I mention. I am simply a satisfied customer.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



For Those Who Are Not Stocked Up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire