mercredi 15 août 2018

American diet

I’ve been in SE Asia for a little while now and have eaten prepared foods, potato chips and other snacks, hot dogs and soft drinks and am now convinced the USA is trying to cause food born ailments and ultimately killing off its citizens by the slow frog boiling process through the foods we eat. It’s a governmental conspiracy that goes hand in hand with the medial and drug industry.

None of the prepared foods here are overly salty, the potato chips and snacks are not salty at all, no nitrates in hot dogs and no use of high fructose corn syrups in their soft drinks or sweet snacks. I’ve been to three different countries here and their foods are all the same.

My wife’s parents are in their mid/late 60’s, never taken any meds and I checked the whole family’s blood pressures including several aunts and uncles of the same ages and older, nobody had a reading above 120/75

The first thing my wife complained about with the foods in the US was the salt content and now I see why it was so noticeable to her.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



American diet

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire