jeudi 9 juillet 2020

Baby preppers

I've shared how "recent events" have got my Aunt to get a pistol and training.

We just had a phone conversation... She remembers the 60's, and thinks it's worse and is talking rural ozark compound, food to feed the extended family etc. (My uncle likes counting his dollars and I do not believe will go along.) she's also concerned with the stability of the USD.
(They live in a retirement condo)

I 'm applying the breaks, telling her what I truly believe:
"One day" ...yes.
But so long as we are the world reserve currency and have the U.S. Military... We good.
Day after that changes.... 2nd world power minimum.
But it won't be this year.

Told her if she LIKES living (like I do.) Do it, if not... Don't.
She is where she is (city) because kids and grandkids...

2nd home might happen, or some combination with her oldest son who might move out by me.

Mainly I want to see if she still feels this way after Novemeber when it all dies down.

Here is an email I sent her, I would welcome more "reading list suggestions." And will add to the list as I think of them:

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Baby preppers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire