jeudi 9 juillet 2020

Time to start buying GOYA brand foods

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeK View Post

I've always though it was pretty stupid to buy/boycott based on party line. But even more stupid for ANY company to come out publicly with their party affiliation. If they want to support a party in private, fine. But the best they can hope for in supporting one publicly, is losing a large percentage of their market. It just does not make good business sense. Did nobody learn from the "Dixie Chicks?"

I would agree with that, business and politics don't mix. Do whatever you like privately, but let business be business and nothing else.

But what I find even more exasperating are all these companies that seem to think that Twitter (especially) reflects reality, and they act accordingly. I'm willing to bet that in most cases, the Twitter mob doesn't even patronize whatever businesses they come after with their so-called boycotts. But companies fall into the same trap again and again: they think that Twitter reflects the attitude of the country as a whole, when in reality it doesn't even come close.

I don't use Twitter myself and I never will. Rush Limbaugh is absolutely right when he calls Twitter the "cesspool of the Internet".

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Time to start buying GOYA brand foods

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire