vendredi 3 juillet 2020

What do you do to prevent diabetes?

The reason why this concerns me is that in the case of total disaster, I should not be worrying about my sugar levels and trying to find insulin to help me. It will reduce my chance of survival by quite a bit if I get it.

Every member of my family has a sweet tooth, and a penchant for fatty foods. I personally signed myself up for a gym, and am now trying to watch my calorie intake to hopefully lose weight. I do not have diabetes yet, but I am a strong contender. I am hoping that by December, I will get back down to a healthy weight for my size.

To anyone else who has this struggle, what are you doing about it? Any tips for a beginner?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What do you do to prevent diabetes?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire