vendredi 3 juillet 2020

national parks to white

I have been following that foolishness for a couple of years now. It seems a few SJW's are griping because black people don't go to the parks. In all my years of going to State Parks, National Parks and BLM land, I almost never ever see anyone that is black. When I do nobody is looking at them like they are some kind of space alien. Nobody cares who is out there. Just don't pull up next to me in the middle of the desert when you have lots of other acreage to choose from no matter what race you are. I go out there to be alone. I have asked several black friends if they wanted to come along off roading/rock crawling and they have all said, "Black people don't do that" you are crazy, while laughing. It's usually followed up by something like "Crazy white people" It's not a racial thing and I don't take it as such.

I think most black families don't go out much camping. I do have one buddy who is black that goes out camping and loves it. His cousin and wives, kids come along. I think it's more how you are raised and what you are accustomed to for your norms. This is nothing more than a ploy to scream about racial "inequality" where it does not exist.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



national parks to white

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire