mardi 18 août 2020

Pilot Bread

I buy the mountain house pilot crackers. 30 year shelf life and almost 4K calories per number 10 can.

I have a few cans put back. Should I need to I can use them in a variety of ways.

I have honey and peanut butter in long term storage. That’s a healthy , light weight energy fence snack.

I have a few dried soups in LTS.

They can be used in a variety of recipes with food I might later grow or find. Pie crusts , stuffing for a turkey I shoot , etc.

They could also be used as “crouton “ in a fresh salad. A little oil , some greens and a few crackers maybe some cheese you have a party.

Most importantly I have freeze dried cheese also. And one never knows when one may need to break out a good Merlot in the apocalypse. I’d hate to not have some cheese and crackers with it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Pilot Bread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire